December 31, 2014






With a new year approaching I thinks it's that time where we count our wins and losses, reflect, and make resolutions for the new year. 2014 was a rollercoaster. There was just as much good as bad times. Overall I think year was success of course I did have my bad times but as a true soldier in Christ I think I took them in stride and I rolled with the punches. 

My New Years Resolutions:
1. Be my own best friend. 
2. Re-dedicate my life to Jesus Christ. 
3. Drink more water
4. Excercise two times a week. 
5. Love myself even more. 
6. Step out of my box and take risks. 
7. Voice my opinion. 
8. Be much more forgiving. 
9. Show others how much I love and value them. 



I wish everyone a joyous and succesf ul new year. I hope all of your dreams and aspirations come true. 

Happy Holidays.